Senior HRBP - 12 month contract
Job Id: REQ-0006450
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you bring an agile mindset, leadership, deep knowledge, and a broad skill set, to the teams and projects you're embedded on. You'll provide important counsel to Enterprise wide business efforts as you work with your Pillars, product and discipline leaders. You will lead on developing and evolving talent programs that'll help Rioters thrive, while you drive aligned, data-informed talent decisions by being a strategist, coach, culture leader and designer/deployer of tools and programs that turn Rioter potential into performance and results and above all else engagement.
You will lead by dedicating time to enabling change, growing and mentoring Leaders and Managers in the teams that you support, to drive out Mission and Strategy.
This is a 12-14 month fixed term contract and you will also cover our Enterprise pillar along with our Riot Games Broadcasting Centre and will be based across our two Dublin offices, you will report to the Director of HRBP, EMEA
- Provide strategic business and thought partnership, strong relationships with key stakeholders and challenge / guide to ensure decision making processes within the People framework and strategic priorities.
- Enable organizational effectiveness, through change/organizational development approach and strategies that drive innovative HR solutions for a scaling business, (Incl. HR planning to meet business goals, headcount management, on-boarding, performance management, talent management, salary review, bonus processes and administration etc)
- Participate as an integral member of the HRBP team as well partnering with colleagues in HR Operations, TA, D&I
- Lead and understand organizational capability needs, coaching managers & Leaders and provide developmental feedback to people managers
- Monitor and analyze HR metrics and performance indicators for your pillar and determine strategic recommendations to take forward to the People Partner / Leadership Team.
- Ensure internal equity by leading EMEA comp strategy and annual processes, as well as providing benchmarking guidance and data to managers on compensation .
- Provide a full range of Working with our Rioter Relations partners, help to solve employee relations issues with the relevant manager.
You will also deep dive the results of the Global People Survey and Pulse Survey results and strategically guide on the development of action plans including supporting focus groups.
- 8+ years of experience in an HR generalist/business partner or specialist role with progression
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Organizational Design, or relevant field; or equivalent work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, consulting, collaboration, and leadership experience
- Experience in project management
- Experience working with or supporting diverse communities
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better, we know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.