Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 67 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Publishing Manager for Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau, you'll be part of the publishing team that focuses on driving market growth and direct player engagement in the region. You'll lead the marketing discipline in digital marketing. You'll develop go-to-market plans for League of Legends feature launches as well as develop evergreen strategies to grow the TW audience. As Publishing manager, you'll help a team of talented and diverse marketing pros level up by developing their skills as well as driving the objectives and strategies the team will work towards.
As a Taipei Rioter, you’ll join a smaller team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming. With teams in Player Support, Community, Publishing and Marketing, Riot Games Taipei is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Taiwan/Southeast Asia players they aren’t lost in translation.
- A skilled marketer: you have created integrated marketing campaigns and utilized all possible go to market tactics to reach consumers; you're experienced using traditional marketing channels (TV, OOH, retail, web), social channels (YouTube, Facebook, Line, WeChat) and emerging technologies and trends to drive a marketing message to the right audience at the optimal time
- A strategic leader: your strategic planning and results-driven attitude make you an effective leader who can balance and prioritize short-term solutions without losing sight of the long-term vision; when making key decisions, you leave no variable unturned, including project scope, scheduling, viability of launches, risks and mitigation, and efficient issue escalation
- A gamer: you've likely been playing since the dark days of dial-up; you take play seriously
- A project lead: you know how to craft the process that brings an idea to life; you maintain a positive, team-oriented attitude that makes you approachable and inspires teammates to meet every challenge with determination and enthusiasm
- Entrepreneurial: you either have entrepreneurial experience or an entrepreneurial spirit, which means you're willing to take risks; you care about challenge and potential, not titles or the size of your team
- An idea accelerator: your creative ideas and the creative ideas of your team don't end at the concept phase, because you push forward the ideas you know will work; you know what brilliant looks like and have no problems pushing others past mental roadblocks with brainstorming sessions that end in unprecedented innovation
- Lead marketing and digital marketing disciplines
- Develop creative campaign strategies catered for the Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau players
- Develop go to market tactical plans for LoL and future products; develop promotional campaigns to support LoL feature releases
- Refine and optimize paid programmatic advertising strategies
- Evaluate market growth opportunities in Taiwan utilizing insights data and player research
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.