Business Development Assistant Manager
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Business Development Assistant Manager for Turkey, you'll help shape and grow the ecosystem of Riot esports. You excel at strategic planning, deal sourcing and negotiation, partner management, and overcoming obstacles in a fast-paced environment. Your analytical skills will assess new business ventures, and your entrepreneurial spirit will help drive deals to completion.
As an Istanbul Rioter, you’ll join a smaller team that shares our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. Riot Games Istanbul is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Turkish players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Educated and experienced: you've earned at least your bachelor's or you can make a strong case with your long tenure in the field; you've worked in a sales and marketing role or similar capacity with 5+ years of experience and know what it takes to drive a deal from beginning to finish
- A negotiator: you're adept at negotiating and closing sound commercial agreements while possessing a solid understanding of contracts including licensing agreements
- Detail-oriented: you look at projects under a microscope, methodically dissecting their DNA to ensure that no detail has been overlooked; you communicate your findings precisely and efficiently with zero room for misunderstandings
- Self-motivated: you meet challenges with gusto, taking initiative to assume responsibilities while writing the instruction manual where none exists; impossible is your favorite kind of possible
- A hardcore gamer and sports enthusiast: your passion for video games is what drove you to the industry; you love games and sports offline and online, you're an avid fan of LoL esports, and take play seriously
- A clear communicator: you can effectively communicate in any medium: presentations, email, conference calls, etc.; you're able to convert large amount of information and data into clear, professional presentations
- Identify, pursue, and execute sponsorship and other business partnerships by engaging and managing third-party agencies or direct relationships; formulate and implement creative marketing campaign for partners
- Collaborate across departments (brand, broadcast, player management, legal, league operations, etc.) to help identify and execute new business opportunities
- Support strategy development for esports digital product launches, product enhancements, and content licenses across all media platforms
- Help develop and manage existing and potential partnerships and business collaborations Constantly analyze the rapidly evolving esports landscape, focusing on deal and partnership opportunities that will support the growth of Riot esports
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.