Player Support Manager
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Player Support Manager (Mexico), you'll be our PS pro, leading the Mexico office's Player Support team, managing relations with the BPO vendor, and embodying the PS voice for the region. Your years of support experience, legendary leadership skills, dual-language fluency, and analytical brilliance will help us make data-informed decisions that'll level up the Player Support organization, resolving emergent issues that'll put gamers back where they belong… on the battlefield. Your ideals in sportsmanship will help us create and improve Player Behavior initiatives throughout the region.
As a Mexico City Rioter, you’ll join a small team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and maniacal passion for gaming. With teams in Marketing, Business Development, Publishing and Esports, Riot Games Mexico City is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
- An inspirational leader: you've got a previous senior leadership experience (6+ years) within support or business operations. Equal parts coach, teacher, and mentor, you know how to get the best out of people; you can successfully build teams and lead them to the mountaintop beyond the mountaintop
- Bi-lingual: you're fluent in both Spanish and English, able to talk game—or strategy—in both languages
- Analytically-gifted: while others are playing checkers, you're playing chess; your analytical aptitude allows you to create robust analysis that's downright awe-inspiring
- A support experience master: your years of support experience mastery gives you a keen eye in understanding player pains and how to prevent them
- Business-savvy: you're well-aware that if the decision hinges on one number, analyzing all the things is not the effective means to an end; your keen business know-how helps you identify the critical path to a meaningful answer with ease; educational or professional experience developing KPIs to inform business decisions will earn you bonus points
- Ensure high-quality performance of LATAM North Player Support team
- Act as the point of contact for external BPO vendors; manage and develop new vendor relationships
- Lead emergent Player Support issue resolutions by communicating with central tech teams
- Manage the launch of new Riot features and initiatives from the PS perspective, overseeing KB support article uploads and localization
- Create processes and guidelines for local-only features and vendors
- Develop Riot's Player Support experience in the region, including defining standards and ways of measuring success, creating QA guidelines, building the LATAM North PS strat plan.
- Ensure your team development path, being accountable for their performance success.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.