Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 67 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Brand Manager, you'll lead projects that harness Riot's creative energies to engage players with deep in-game and around-game content and features. You'll join a team of fellow gamers that're breaking boundaries and blurring global borders by marrying high-level marketing and brand strategies with a genuine understanding of what excites the Latin American players. You’ll help bring more engaging experiences to more players around the world and help us define and evolve the League of Legends brand.
As a Santiago Rioter, you’ll join a growing team of player-focused pros that share a rejection of convention and a maniacal passion for gaming. Riot Games Santiago is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
- An experienced leader: you bring at least five years of experience in the field and have successfully led and coached marketing or brand teams to work effectively in cross-discipline groups; bonus points if that XP includes an MBA from a top school
- A marketing pro: you have deep knowledge and a strong track record creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns focused on delivering value to players in unique and memorable ways
- Strategic and insight-informed: you have the ability to see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up your team's creative ideas; you back up those strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics, and stats
- A communicator: you're comfortable collaborating, whether in the hallway or via email, in-game chat or messenger pigeon
- A gamer: you're a lifelong online gamer with a particular affinity for League of Legends; you use your gaming experience to analyze industry marketing campaigns, evaluating their strengths and weaknesses and spotting opportunities for improvement
- A self-starter: whether you're working on a new campaign or mastering a new champion, it's always been your prerogative to learn, practice, improve and repeat; that work ethic keeps you going, even when the way forward isn't clear
- Multilingual: you're strong in English and Spanish; you didn't learn these languages in a cultural vacuum and can pick up nuances that could mean the difference between pleasing someone and offending them
- Lead local marketing programs that engage players in the region and champion the League of Legends brand
- Create campaign strategies in partnership with the development team and Central marketing teams that will hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways for players from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- Establish and use KPIs to help us hand-craft marketing solutions that smash player's expectations
- Evaluate and advocate new programs and campaigns that elevate and reinforce League of Legends' positioning and presence in the region
- Recruit, inspire, lead, and coach the marketing team who will be responsible for local marketing programs
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.