Revenue Strategy Associate Manager - League of Legends, Player Immersion & Expression
The Revenue Strategy group at Riot performs internal and external analyses, makes insightful recommendations, designs solutions, develops products, and implements strategies that address complex business issues to achieve company goals. We’re a diverse of group of consultants, business people, scientists, and, at our core, a team that loves to play games. We are united by our dream to remain player-focused while maximizing our business outcomes. We support our recommendations with a myriad of sources to ensure we’re informed by data.
As a Revenue Strategy Associate Manager you will work with cross-functional teams across League of Legends. You will prioritize, build alignment for, develop, and drive numerous products and player spending initiatives aimed at growing player value and happiness across the community. This role works primarily on skins performance and sales, event designs, and monetization systems including the Store, Hextech Crafting and Event Passes (if you've dreamed of improving the Snowdown experience or any other purchasing opportunity in League of Legends, this is the role for you). You’ll also be partnered with people across different work functions, so relationship management is a key part of your craft.
- Partner with game and system designers to build new products and experiences that meet diverse player needs
- Develop comprehensive promotion designs and frameworks to meet pre-established goals
- Design sales and sale frameworks that provide players with content at the price that’s right for them
- Partner with product teams on prioritization of their efforts, accounting for delivery timelines, revenue impacts, and opportunity costs
- Share the results of your actions with your teammates, so everyone learns together
- Deep love for the scientific method - developing and testing hypotheses, and reporting on outcomes are core functions
- Experience breaking down complex problems and problem spaces using various business or product frameworks and crafting optimal solutions for our players and our business
- BA in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems or a related discipline
- Knowledgeable of, or ability to learn, SQL or other relational database languages
- Experience in ecommerce, consulting, or business strategy for consumer-facing products preferred
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00