Associate Brand Manager - Unpublished R&D Product
For Publishing, having a player-focused mindset is vital; we’re not here to be the center of attention. The team includes people with a wide array of experiences, from savvy veterans to green rookies, who all share a love of gaming and the belief we can always grow and improve in our craft. A chief edict at Riot is to ensure the exterior our players and partners see is matched by how we see ourselves. We expect our Publishing teams to exemplify that spirit in all they do, and to empower and inspire Rioters at all levels to craft the best player experience possible.
Brand Managers at Riot are apart of a diverse marketing team that includes the sub-disciplines of brand, performance marketing, creative, communications, art, and digital marketing. This team develops moldable global marketing campaigns that regional publishing leads can build on. You'll collaborate with product managers on the best way to adapt the game to the needs of our players.
As an Associate Brand Manager on an unpublished R&D product, you will guide our marketing strategy, manage and develop campaigns, deliver content, branding and community efforts for multiple product teams that all work together to deliver our games to our players every day. You love to push convention and have an inspiring spirit. You accept the unknown and you’re able to come up with groundbreaking projects to take our relationship with players and media partners to the next level. You are eager to design marketing campaigns that genuinely engage players and inspire them to dive into our products. You will report directly into the Publishing Lead on the unpublished R&D product.
- Establish clear direction and maintain the strategy for the product’s publishing, brand, marketing, and content efforts
- Collaborate with best-in-class agencies to craft effective and exciting go to market strategies.
- Measure campaign performance and provide insight back to your team about how to improve the effectiveness
- Establish our player journey for our products - where do players hear about the product, how will players acquire, how will they socialize
- Be the point person between our local teams and regional offices to ensure there is always transparency into progress and the team is aware of any regional specific issues that the central team will- need to account for
- 3+ years of experience in publishing/marketing
- Experience working in mobile gaming, mobile software or related fields within the past 3 years
- Familiar with mobile metrics and the platforms and tools used for marketing and measuring mobile creative
- Experience delivering successful marketing campaigns to customers
- Knowledge of marketing toolsets used to bring a product to market
- Experience giving and taking constructive creative feedback
- Experience collaborating with multiple agencies and vendors working in concert to create a cohesive product campaign.
- Experience working on the launch of multiple games on a variety of platforms and genres
- Experience working on multiple products simultaneously at different stages and understanding how to position and create large-scale reach and satisfaction for those products
- MBA preferred
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will certainly be looking at your past studies and experience, but for this role, we also look for dedicated people with a personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).