Influencer Programs Lead - Unpublished R&D Product
In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends and has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the dramatic growth of esports. Publishing’s role is to introduce our products to players and form authentic relationships with them through compelling storytelling.
Comms team members strive to shape Riot’s worldwide identity and reputation. We cover everything vital to the Riot brand and work across all teams, sharing news with millions of players around the world. We love games and enjoy telling the great stories that come with them.
As an Influencer Programs Lead, you will develop and lead global influencer program strategy for one of our unpublished R&D products, working with game developers, regional publishing teams, external agencies, and influencer partners. You will work with the game development and publishing team to build influencer-focused features and platforms, as well as setting global standards for influencers.
- Craft global influencer strategies and lead a global go-to-market influencer campaign, including roadmap planning, event planning, regional prioritization, and VIP engagements
- Establish a central influencer content pipeline, programs, and policies to ensure we cultivate diverse, sustainable, insightful influencer ecosystems around the world
- Build truly global influencer activations, programs, and platforms, working with regional publishing teams to spotlight prominent local community members; help us be a recognized brand and diverse community that celebrates its unique components, not a single homogeneous one that’s copy-pasted worldwide
- Partner with the global influencer team and other influencer product leads to organize a seamless global, cross- product influencer program for Riot Games
- Work with regional teams to identify top-tier influencers who can one day act as global brand ambassadors
- Hands-on experience building and leading influencer program strategy within the past 3 years
- Experience with building influencer programs on a global scale
- Experience with building and executing an end-to-end influencer journey of a major game, product, or event launch
- 8+ years of experience in influencer management, community management, or social media marketing
- Extensive knowledge of pop culture and non-gaming influencer industries
- Up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging influencers
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).