Recruiter (Contract) - Unpublished R&D Product
The People team at Riot has a shared identity in that we care deeply about the player experience, so it’s our mission to build a work environment where Rioters can do their best work for players. We demonstrate our craft knowledge in the human resources field, whether it is sourcing and hiring, performance management, total rewards, or learning and development to support Riot Games.
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and collaborates with their business to establish the hiring strategy, advocate change, and guide the entire hiring process. We demonstrate understanding of the candidates, teams and roles we support. We collaborate with our partners, pitch multiple roles, and serve as a brand ambassador for all Riot products.
On our Research and Development (R&D) team, you'll be part of the team responsible for putting the ‘s’ in Riot Games. You'll work across a product team, recruiting for disciplines and roles supporting the priority needs. Your recruiting efforts will range the gamut from Art, Game Design, Production and so on. Our goal is to develop worldwide games that are generational and give our players rare experiences. Do you have the creative eye necessary to find best-in-class talent?
- Full-cycle hiring process management. You will manage the hiring process from our initial job intake, all the way through making the hire.
- You will source passive candidates across many disciplines such as engineering and art. Through use of your network and our tools together, you'll produce pipelines of candidates across multiple roles and teams.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand specific needs. You will create a recruiting strategy based on these needs.
- Curious and motivated, you look to improve your skills by learning from the experts. You spend time reviewing candidate reels and portfolios with the specialists to hone your craft.
- Report and communicate your findings to hiring managers, while maintaining ATS / Greenhouse data integrity.
- Craft engaging job postings and review and qualify incoming applicants.
- 4 or more years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting, with a focus on creative or technical roles
- Sourcing skills such as researching LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, Boolean, ArtStation and Deep Web search skills
- Greenhouse or other leading Applicant Tracking Software
- CRM Tools including Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
- Video game or relevant entertainment recruiting experience a plus
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).