Game Producer II - Wild Rift, Console
Job Id: REQ-0001891
As a Delivery-Focused Game Producer II on the Console Team, you'll report to the Console Product Lead and help lead technical delivery efforts for Wild Rift Console. You'll work with our entire team, from all disciplines, to keep our technical projects on track and ensure that we're able to keep creating awesome value for players around the world. You'll work with people across multiple time zones to ship the best possible game experience.
As we are a global game working with many studios, you'll work with people across multiple time zones to ship the best possible game experience, and you may need to travel internationally from time to time.
- Provide delivery leadership for a diverse portfolio of technical projects and collaborate with product leadership to provide transparency around any risks that could impact delivery schedule or velocity
- Prioritize work, audit and improve existing development processes in order to bolster visibility and predictability
- Build healthy teams with a continuous improvement mentality and accountability through agreements and rituals
- 4+ years of experience leading development efforts for medium-to-large multi-disciplinary teams, especially remote and across time zones and cultures
- Experience working with engineers to develop key technical features, specifically on games-as-a-service
- Deep toolkit of development methodology (especially Agile) and systems-based thinking with a willingness to invest time to understand causal motivations
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Experience working on mobile games
- Experience working on console games
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).