Producer, Gameplay (Squad) - Legends of Runeterra
Job Id: REQ-0002154
As a Gameplay Producer on Legends of Runeterra, you’ll work with a team of accomplished developers and guide the team in shipping creative gameplay systems, features and content to our players. In this role, you will be responsible for organizing and working with a cross-disciplinary team to deliver on-time and on-quality for our players. You will also be accountable for balancing the team’s health with achieving the product goals. Therefore, your challenge is to lead this dynamic group in executing on the product vision and delivering on amazing player experiences.
- Guide the organization and delivery of the team’s game feature and card content work
- Ensure team’s work matches overall project priorities and goals
- Ensures strong team health, culture, and efficiency
- 2+ years of experience as a Producer, Product Manager, or Development Manager
- Experience shipping a game or major game content in a production role
- Experience with a live game service
- Experience working with distributed development and outsourcing
- Scrum master certification
- Deep understanding of and experience establishing sprint rituals
- Mobile game development experience
- Experience working in and organizing teams in Jira
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).