Web Analytics and SEO Manager
Job Id: REQ-0002470
As a Web Analytics and SEO Manager on the Martech team, you'll lead the administration, implementation, and roadmapping for tools that improve our understanding of how web channels impact our players. You'll design website tracking plans and work with partners on reporting. You'll also develop an SEO program that ensures our websites are optimized to be picked up by search engines. You will report to the Media Operations Lead in Global Marketing.
The Martech team builds and operates technology for Riot's central and international publishing teams. The team provides technical strategy, architecture, implementation, and governance for all games and products across Riot.
- Administrate Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Optimize 360
- Develop custom website dashboards for partner reporting
- Coordinate tagging and tracking for site content and functionality across multiple partners and teams
- Propose and implement website A/B tests
- Create and QA web/event tracking scripts and work with partners on deployment
- Provide SEO recommendations to improve how our website content is represented in search engine results
- Work with developer teams to implement and troubleshoot technical SEO programs
- 5+ years of experience in a similar website analytics or digital marketing role
- High level of expertise with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Proficiency with SEO strategies and implementation
- Experience with tracking, tagging, and creating reports for digital marketing campaigns including
- Experience with web A/B testing
- Experience with SQL
- Experience creating reports in Data Studio and Tableau
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).