Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
Riot Games' Hong Kong Studio is our first international development studio outside Los Angeles. With dim sum tea houses boasting hundred-year histories sitting across the street from modern skyscrapers lighting up the horizon, we're inspired by the city's ability to look forward without forgetting the past.
Titles don't really matter at any of Riot's offices, but we chose to take an extra step in the Hong Kong Studio to break the constraints of traditional hierarchical title structures that are more common in this region. We believe that removing titles will promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and a focus on results. We promise you won't need a title at Riot's Hong Kong Studio to make an impact!
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraint.
That's where you come in.
As a member of the Recruiting team, you'll discover and court the best and brightest talent who value personal growth, collaboration, and the player experience above all. You'll be responsible for full cycle recruiting in the Hong Kong Studio, managing new candidates and giving potential Rioters a comprehensive look into how they'll utilize their skills to tackle meaty projects that foster engaging player experiences around the world.
- Full cycle: you've been in the thick of corporate recruiting action for over five years, managing everything from finding candidates to dishing out congratulatory fist-bumps on their first day; if you've led truly global recruiting efforts that will earn you bonus points
- An adept researcher: scoping out candidates from every angle, you build and utilize various sourcing plans and tools, including phone screens, internet research and professional networks, to find top talent
- Persuasive: you could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves; when engaging with potential hires, you know how pushy is too pushy and can tailor your pitches to specific candidates
- Inquisitive: with your discerning eye, you leave no stone unturned or pertinent question unasked; candidates are your favorite book to read, and you dive in between the lines to get to the heart of the text
- Organized and agile: others can juggle a plate or two, but you can juggle the whole buffet; you can quickly change course when priorities shift or candidates fall through
- Player-focused: as a player yourself, you can suss out those with genuine gamer mindsets to find candidates who will thrive in a culture that takes play seriously
- Foster long-term relationships with high-caliber talent; build and maintain a network of candidates and help add new Rioters to the mix
- Partner closely with Hiring Managers, working side by side to look under every nook and cranny in the search of potential future Rioters.
- Collaborate with internal hiring teams, and external agencies around the world to drive recruiting efforts, increase hiring efficacy and find awesome talent
- Dream up creative ways to cultivate candidate referrals across all teams
- Improve and enrich the candidate database with relevant and timely information about high-priority hires and vetted agencies
- You'll handle recruitment from "apply" to offer letter, onboarding, and beyond
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.