Product Manager Intern (MBA)
Job Id: 5126
As a part of the Production Discipline, you will maintain the relationships between our internal teams and our external partners to verify that we are making the best possible games. By building relationships and inspiring our developers to collaborate, you will guide quality projects from Riot into players hands. You will help concept, provide, improve, and influence game development with our partners at each stage of production.
You’ll meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production. You’ll do all of this in service of an ambitious transformation of Riot’s company infrastructure into a highly adaptable, efficient and effective machine that multiplies Riot’s ability to deliver player value.
- Support the current R&D projects through the production pipeline and process
- Work and align across multiple teams to lead social, commerce and other game features
- Plan out and track development milestones and timelines, ensuring any changes are communicated to the stakeholders for cross team visibility.
- Manage collaborations with partners, bridge the gap between organizations by facilitating discussions and encouraging agreement between leads to make decisions that affect game service and operations in China
- Support all launch and release activities that may not be limited to tech, publishing, translation, live ops, etc.
- Currently enrolled in a graduate program
- Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 week at our Los Angeles Headquarters (subject to change based on COVID-19 restrictions)
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Excel
- Proven problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Experience in product management
- Fluent in Chinese and English, and can promote collaboration across language and culture
- Full-lifecycle project ownership, from creation to launch
- Familiarity with Chinese e-commerce and social systems in mobile games
- Experience conducting market analysis and leveraging the learnings through new product designs
- Experience using project management tools to track and achieve project milestones (Favro, Trello, JIRA, Notion, etc.).
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot Internships are paid, and we offer relocation and housing support. You can expect subsidized meals and the ability to participate in our Play Fund, so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games. The University Programs team also invites you to intern focused events so you can connect with your fellow interns and Rioters to make the most out of your experience.
Applications Close January 6th 12:00pm PT
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).