Video Producer II
Job Id: REQ-0006104
As Video Producer, you'll lead and create engaging content experiences for premier global esports products with a focus on VALORANT esports (VRL, Game Changers, VCT). You will provide outstanding assets that cater to audiences in different markets including Europe & MENA region. You will create compelling content for social media channels, web and esports broadcasts. You'll oversee production efforts on-location domestically and abroad, and contribute to the innovation and iteration on new formats, approaches and tech solutions. You'll organize every aspect of a project from pitch to program including pre-and post production, sourcing, filming, delivery and manage budgeting and oversee freelancers/contractors/vendors.
As a Rioter in Berlin reporting to the Video Lead, you'll join a tight-knit team that shares a focus on player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming and esports. You will create awesome content experiences that delight players and fans.
- You will create content for social media channels, web and esports broadcasts from pitch to program
- You'll oversee production efforts on-location domestically and abroad and lead innovation and iteration on new formats, approaches and tech solutions
- You'll organize pre-and post production, filming and delivery
- You will oversee freelancers/contractors/vendors
- You will actively provide feedback and use your experienced eyes to level up the whole content portfolio of our in-house production team
- You bring 6+ years as a video producer in gaming or advertising producing pro web or broadcast TV content
- You have a strong understanding of your tools, including cameras, lighting, set design and editing software
- You excel in an office environment but you feel right at home on set
- You are a negotiator and know how to manage a fixed budget
- You are great storyteller and you know how develop creative and innovative content experiences
- You have passion for video games and are familiar with the European esports landscape
- Undergraduate degree
- Fluency in one or more European languages
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Commuting allowance
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruits in the office
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits
- Travel allowance
- Wellness allowance
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!