Senior Security Infrastructure Engineer - Rioter Security
Job Id: REQ-0006226
Riot Security Engineers hold an in-depth knowledge of specific areas of expertise. We don't just focus on breaking things; we support teams across Riot to develop security capabilities which help protect Rioter experiences. We relish the opportunity to work with new tech stacks and product teams, each with their own unique security risk profile. At the most fundamental level, their goal is to help provide value to players and make life harder for troublemakers by protecting our internal environments.
Our Rioter Security team's mission is to provide secure network and identity platforms for Rioters from which to build outstanding experiences for our players. You will focus on driving adoption of holistic security best practices, helping define and maintain our network security tooling, and providing security guardrails across our internal application and endpoint footprints. From collaborating with other Security teams to working with multiple teams across the spectrum of Riot, everything we do is an effort to protect Rioters.
You will report into the Security Engineering Manager based in the Dublin office,
- Develop and support a modern, scalable, and security focused set of internal network security tools including packet brokers, firewalls, and packet capture devices
- Drive adoption of security best practices aligned with documented internal policies.
- Identify and contribute to the development of automating repeatable processes in the security space.
- Work with teams and individuals to provide security guardrails for their projects and day to day work.
- Participate in security reviews for internal and external products
- Educate our partners on risk, impact, and be a strong advocate for our collaborative security culture
- Author documentation and runbooks for day-to-day tasks and operations management
- 3+ years of experience working within a Security team or relevant field
- You've designed, built, and maintained secure networks in a live environment
- Knowledge of with AWS
- Will have participated in a security review process
- Programming experience in Python or Go
- At ease with Terraform (Terraform\Desired State Configuration)
- Ability to respond to rapid changes in prioritization and meet emergent tasks head-on
- Open to communicating in a distributed and diverse environments and cultures.
- Experience with different cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, GCP, or AWS.
- Knowledge of SAML/OIDC practices and familiarity with large IDPs
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.