EMEA Esports Sponsorship Assistant (12 Month Contract)
Job Id: 5546
As an Esports Sponsorship Assistant you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to Riot’s Commercial Partnerships Ecosystem. Your role will be to work together with our sponsors to help drive their knowledge, satisfaction and engagement with our esports properties.
As part of the Riot Commercial Partnerships Team your role will be to assist our sponsors implement their rights, help them develop value propositions and measure their results. Your servicing and account management skills, operational excellence and passion for Riot Games will help our sponsors reach the high standards they expect from partnering with our properties and bring together their business needs with the gaming culture to create holistic, outstanding experiences for players, fans and partners.
You will partner with different stakeholders and teams from our local teams of publishing, entertainment, production, broadcast, league management and operation.
It's a 12 months contract position.
- Account management:
- Organizing partner periodic meetings
- Following up on partner’s requests
- Implementing sponsors rights into the different formats (broadcast, social, live events…), proposing new ideas for integrations and helping them develop new projects.
- Coordinating with internal Riot stakeholders to ensure delivery of sponsorship contract requirements (broadcast team, content teams, etc.)
- Monitoring sponsor implementation in our broadcast feeds
- Potentially assisting on site with LEC Finals
- Esports industry understanding: 2 years in partnerships related positions in esports, sports or entertainment related companies.
- Good time management, filing and organization skills
- Service oriented attitude
- Experience of working with sponsorship regulations
- Good listening and communication skills to understand our Client’s business needs
- You know how to build long lasting business relationships
- You are results oriented
- Experience in developing reports
- Experience in working with external stakeholders
- Proficient in communication skills
- Business or sports management education
- You have a strong understanding of esports and sports industry, league and team business and can translate into marketing related concepts
- Besides English you are multilingual, ideally in one of the main EMEA market languages (French, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, or Arabic)
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where everyone that works at or with Riot Games treats one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!