Known for its frenetic urban planning, Lavender (the home of Riot's office in Singapore) offers a mix of modern malls, vintage buildings, and great cafes. Our office brings a close-knit team of international Rioters from Europe, the US, and Asia together in order to deliver great experiences to our players in Southeast Asia.
The Singapore office is the hub for Southeast Asia and we're covering various initiatives across the different countries in the region. The Singapore office supports esports and publishing initiatives and works together closely with our partners in the region.
We're growing our teams in publishing and esports, so be sure to visit our openings below!
Singapore's first-ever esports and music festival
Hyperplay brings fans together through two of the biggest cultural cornerstones today—esports and music.
Check out the pictures from the event and the highlights in the video below.
Singapore Open Positions
Open Positions: 16
- Communications Manager, Thailand (Contract)PublishingRiot Operations & Support
- Creative Lead, APACPublishingRiot Operations & Support
- Creative Manager, Thailand (Contract)PublishingRiot Operations & Support
- Esports Creative DirectorEsportsEsports
- Esports Event Producer - League of Legends (Contract)EsportsEsports
- Esports Event Producer - VALORANT (Contract)EsportsEsports
- Governance & Compliance Manager, Competitive Operations - APACEsportsEsports
- Marketing Lead, MOBA - APACBrand ManagementLeague of Legends: Wild Rift
- PCS Competition Manager, Competitive Operations - APACEsportsEsports
- Partner Publishing Coordinator, APAC (Contract)PublishingRiot Operations & Support
- Program Manager, Player Support (Contract)Player Support GroupRiot Operations & Support
- Publishing Partner Manager, TaiwanPublishingRiot Operations & Support
- Publishing Partner Manager, VietnamPublishingRiot Operations & Support
- Social Media Specialist, APAC Esports (Contract)Riot Operations & Support
- VCS Competition Manager, Competitive Operations - APACEsportsEsports
- VCS Product LeadEsportsEsports