In 2016, we opened our first international game development studio in Hong Kong. After its amazing success in talent growth and the launch of Legends of Runeterra, in 2020 we established a second international development studio in Singapore to further expand our footprint in Asia. Our commitment to the region and growth in talent accelerates the development of our games in order to deliver great experiences to our players.
Our development studios in Singapore and Hong Kong work together and operate under one united mission and one leadership team.
“Scale Riot’s games to hyper-serve players.”
We partner with our LA headquarters on game development for League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and Legends of Runeterra. We’re also building teams for VALORANT and Project L, our take on a fighting game.
We’re building a world-class studio in the vibrant, international country of Singapore, currently staffed with a diverse team from more than 16 countries. We’re seeking talented, passionate Rioters with backgrounds in all areas of game development to build games that make it better to be a player. We’re focused on working together to promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity, so every Rioter can be their best while we boldly pursue games.
Rioter Profiles: Gabriel Bell
Rioter Profiles: Wing Che Wong Smits
Day in the Life: Software Engineer
Singapore Studio Open Positions
- Open Positions: 21
- (Senior) Producer - League of LegendsProductionLeague of Legends
- (Senior) Producer - Legends of RunterraProductionLegends of Runeterra
- 3D Art Lead - League of LegendsArtLeague of Legends
- Animation Lead - League of LegendsArtLeague of Legends
- Concept Art Lead - Legends of RuneterraArtLegends of Runeterra
- Concept Art Lead - VALORANTArtVALORANT
- Concept Lead - League of LegendsArtLeague of Legends
- Environment Art Lead - Unpublished Fighting GameArtProject L
- Environment Art Lead - VALORANTArtVALORANT
- Illustration Art Lead - Legends of RuneterraArtLegends of Runeterra
- Infrastructure EngineerEngineeringRiot Operations & Support
- Lead Technical Artist - Characters - Unpublished Fighting GameArtProject L
- Manager, Technical Art - Tools & Pipeline - League of LegendsArtLeague of Legends
- QA Engineer III - Legends of RuneterraQA GroupLegends of Runeterra
- Senior Analyst, Strategic AdvisoryStrategic Advisory GroupRiot Operations & Support
- Senior Manager, Production - League of LegendsProductionLeague of Legends
- Senior Software Engineer (Unity) - Legends of RuneterraEngineeringLegends of Runeterra
- Staff Software Engineer - Gameplay - League of LegendsEngineeringLeague of Legends
- Staff Software Engineer - Tools & Pipeline - League of LegendsEngineeringLeague of Legends
- Staff Software Engineer - Tools & Pipeline - Legends of RuneterraEngineeringLegends of Runeterra
- VFX Lead - VALORANTArtVALORANT