We’re helping players connect their passion for games to meaningful careers. As a Riot Intern, you can expect to nab honest mentorship from those around you. You'll unlock access to career development courses to equip you for your journey ahead, spend time with leadership across disciplines to gain valuable insights, create lasting relationships with your intern community, and work with incredible teams to create meaningful experiences for players across the globe.
Perks of the Program
PAID: Interns are treated like full time here, so expect fair and competitive pay for your hard work!
RELOCATION: We'll accommodate your travels to whichever office you'll reside in, so you can focus on acing those finals.
HOUSING STIPEND: Building a community with fellow interns is part of the summer experience, so we'll help you find local digs a brisk walk from our offices.
PLAY FUND: You'll sample a taste of this annual Rioter perk, with up to $75 to spend on games (board games included).
EVENTS: From coffee chats to lunch and learns to semi-regular mixers, there's plenty of ways to get to know your fellow interns and Rioters.
Internship Insights: Data Discipline
Internship Insights: Engineering
Riot Intern: Jake + Hayley’s Story
Riot Intern: Jason's Story
Founding Interns of League of Legends
When should I submit my application?
We understand that a good application takes time, but keep in mind that some positions are evaluated on a rolling basis, and there may be different hard deadlines for each role. You can find details on the respective job description page.
How long is the interview process?
Interviews will vary across disciplines, but most roles involve 3 to 4 interviews. In general, we ask for at least 2 weeks time to complete the process. We understand that you may be on a tight timeline, so let us know and we’ll try our best to accommodate.
Do I need to be good at League of Legends?
We hope that you have some familiarity with League, but that doesn’t mean being an avid player of the game. Regardless of your favorite title or genre, we’re looking for folks who want to create awesome experiences for players and understand that games are an important part of people’s lives.
- Open Positions: 18
- 3D Character Art InternInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- 3D Environment Art InternInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Animation InternInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Concept Art Intern - CharacterInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Concept Art Intern - EnvironmentInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Data Engineer InternInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Data Science Intern - M.S./Ph.D.InternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Database Engineer InternInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Illustration Art InternInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Software Engineer Intern - GameInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Software Engineer Intern - Native Applications/SDKsInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Software Engineer Intern - ServicesInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Software Engineer Intern - Web/ServicesInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Technical Art Intern - RiggingInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Technical Art Intern - Tools & PipelineInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Visual Design InternInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Visual Development InternInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA
- Visual Effects Art InternInternshipsInternshipsLos Angeles, USA