Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result into genre-defining games. Back in 2009, that vision gave birth to our debut title League of Legends, which achieved critical acclaim among players and became the most played PC game in the world. We are honored to serve over 100 million players worldwide every month.
To support our growth and nurture our relationship with our French players, we opened an office in Paris in 2017. We need a handful of top-tier professionals to help us lay the groundwork, starting, basically… tomorrow! This is where you come in.
We are looking for a humble, ambitious and broad-thinking Brand guru who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Just like us, you are passionate about games and take play seriously.
As Brand Manager, you’ll create strategies and execute publishing & communication activities specifically for the french market. You’ll have for mission to grow our fan base by acquiring, reviving, and engaging players. Moreover, you’ll also be able to develop League of Legends and Riot Games general awareness in France. You'll join a team of fellow gamers that are breaking boundaries and blurring global borders by marrying high-level marketing and brand strategies with a genuine understanding of what excites players. You'll help bring more experiences to more players around the world and help us define and evolve the League of Legends brand.
As a Paris Rioter, you'll join a smaller but dedicated team of Rioters committed to be the most player-focused game company in the world. You'll share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and incredible passion for gaming. France needs a publishing revolution: you (and any teams you manage) will deliver unique player experiences that show French players they aren't lost in translation.
- A marketing pro: you have deep knowledge and a strong track record creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns to distill product positioning to the right audiences and focused on delivering value to players in unique and memorable ways
- Strategic and insight-informed: your foresight is 20/20, enabling you to get a jump on future trends and shifts with seer-like accuracy; you anticipate consequences, creating breakthrough strategies and plans and back up those strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics, and stats
- An idea machine: your brainstorms make other brainstorms look like headsprinkles or braincloudies with a chance of scattered showers; you believe creativity blocks are for amateurs, and easily make connections where others see chasms
- A communicator: you're comfortable collaborating, whether in the hallway or via email, in-game chat or messenger pigeon
- Player-focused: you're a lifelong gamer who's passion for games (especially League of Legends) helps you stay focused on initiatives that make the difference to the players in and out of the game
- A self-starter: whether you're working on a new campaign or mastering a new champion, it's always been your prerogative to learn, practice, improve and repeat; that work ethic keeps you going, even when the way forward isn't clear
- Brief agencies and coordinate activities across all areas of the marketing mix (digital, PR, media, promotions, partnerships, etc.) to ensure best marketing plans for LoL in France
- Be responsible for the promotional plan construction with agencies and assets delivery ensuring best in class practices
- Track and review performance of each marketing campaign, including post-release campaign analysis report
- Establish and use KPIs to help us hand-craft marketing solutions that meet player's expectations
- Stay up-to-date with what’s happening with LoL and what Central is developing and create supporting plans at a local level