Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Player Growth Manager focused on player lifecycle, you'll carry the torch for efforts to acquire and reactivate players. You'll be responsible for ideating, building, running, and analyzing campaigns that present League of Legends in resonant ways to bring back players who have churned out of the game. You have years of experience with marketing planning, audience strategy, and channel planning, coupled with strong analytical and creative thinking.
As a Dubai Rioter, you’ll join a small team that shares our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention, and maniacal passion for gaming. Riot Games Dubai is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Middle East players they aren’t lost in translation.
- A leader and a doer: you advocate for your ideas in cross-functional environments and champion your team; you're a relationship and partnership builder, and you drive to outcomes and are accountable to your commitments
- A digital veteran: you've been deep in the digital marketing game and are an expert in creating campaigns across multiple channels that execute on data-informed tactics. You have a long track record of paid marketing campaigns that exceeded expectations on products like Google Adwords, Youtube, Facebook or Instagram.
- A marketing strategist: your marketing IQ is high and has been battle tested through the years; you understand audiences, how to build messaging, and how to effectively deliver those messages; you can convert marketing strategy to creative executions through a variety of channels
- Lifecycle fluent: you’re strong in synthesizing motivations and needs in the player lifecycle to build journeys that can be activated through lifecycle marketing programs that you can test, optimize, and scale
- Technically savvy: you have digital analytics experience (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) and are comfortable using platforms to measure efforts; you’re fluent and comfortable talking about technical concepts; bonus: you have hands-on proficiency with managing email platform and programs
- A partner manager: you’re comfortable working with third party vendors to drive execution of programs or to identify new opportunities; legal contracts and negotiations are no problem as you work to create the best deal for your projects
- A data-informed decision maker: you're powered by player insights coupled with data to identify marketing opportunities and can use both qualitative and quantitative data to build world class experiences for players
- Player-focused and informed by insight: as a core gamer, you have the context and empathy to understand the player perspective
- Consume research, insights, and data to develop a baseline understanding of the current state of player onboarding and early retention
- Build consistency and consensus around key metrics and measurement methodology for player health that will be deployed globally across regions
- Create a strategy for improving the player lifecycle experience and gain stakeholder alignment
- Be accountable for developing and delivering player revival initiatives, partnering cross-functionally to provide product vision and setting strategic goals for those groups
- Interface closely with engineering pods, where your technical savvy and teamwork gains you the mantle of trusted partner
- Work closely with regions to understand player pain and opportunities in their markets
- Develop and level-up best practices in player growth that can be used across the entire regional team and Riot organization as a whole
- Combine player focused brand strategies with data-driven tactics to drive performance across key regional KPIs
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.