Live Graphics Operator (Contract)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games, and watching games.
That’s where you come in.
As Live Graphics Operator (Contract) you will work with our world class production team on showdays to help deliver one of the most polished esports shows on the globe. You’ll be responsible for delivering graphical content to give viewers context on the biggest plays and present the most compelling statistics. You will help drive our narrative by building stars and by developing the EU broadcast brand.
- Attentive to detail: Being thorough with your work and well prepared is vital to any broadcast; you hold accuracy and organization to the highest standard.
- Passionate about graphics: You have a good understanding of what makes a graphic look good. You are able to show complex information in a clear and concise way.
- Composed under pressure: Live broadcasts move fast, and you'll need to work efficiently and calmly in this fast paced environment
- A good multitasker: You can juggle multiple things at once and prioritize accordingly, keeping one eye on the game while handling requests from producers.
- A LoL player and esports fan: Watching League of Legends is a regular habit for you. You are knowledgeable about the history of professional League of Legends and the joy of competition.
- Dependable, punctual: If a task is left unfinished you're the first on the scene to make sure the job gets done. You're never late and arrive precisely when you are meant to.
- Be available to work on a part-time basis. Live Stats Operators will only be required in the studio on show days
- Work on up to two live broadcasts per week.
- Communicate with producers and analysts in- and out of game to build and coordinate stats graphics
- Deliver relevant graphical content to the viewers that elevate our stories
- Work with VizRT Trio and Ventuz to quickly author high quality broadcast graphics.
- Work with the Graphics design team to build idea’s to elevate our broadcast.