Senior Recruiter - Corporate (Contract)
In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends and over 100 million people now play the game every month. Whether you're in Rio, Seoul or Moscow, you can find an excited and engaged community of League players. Delivering content to a global audience of millions of players whilst also building new games affords Riot with a mountain of exciting and technically complex challenges. That's where you come in.
Talent (HR) at Riot has a shared identity in that we care deeply about creating an environment where Rioters can do their best work and deliver value to players. Riot’s Talent team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its people. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, onboarding, training and development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, employee relations, offboarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As a Senior Recruiter (Contract), for a 6-month term of service, you'll discover and court talent who value personal growth, collaboration, and the player experience. We're growing our team to support several disciplines, including Talent (HR), Finance/Accounting, IT, Legal, and Facilities. You'll be responsible for full-cycle recruiting; sourcing prospects, handling new candidates, and giving those potential Rioters a comprehensive look into how their skills can contribute to our exciting and challenging projects. With an eye for seeking those who thrive in a player-focused and results-oriented world, you know that the best hires come from meticulous assessment, timely follow-ups, and dedication to a smooth and hospitable candidate experience. By building positive relationships with key partners and hiring mangers, you'll contribute to placing outstanding hires.
- Improve and enrich our pipelines by sourcing passive prospects and developing them into active candidates
- Nurture long-term relationships in a network of high-caliber talent, and connect their interests with our opportunities
- Screen candidates accurately and fairly
- Candidly present profiles for our hiring managers
- Partner with the team to cultivate our recruiting efforts, teaching us new methods we can employ in the future
- Handle emergent issues with grace, optimism, and a never-give-up attitude
Skills & Experience:
- Are you an adept researcher? you have scoped out candidates from every angle, built sourcing plans, and utilized several techniques like comprehensive internet research, phone screens, and ATS/CRM tracking
- Do you close candidates persuasively? when engaging with potential hires, you know how pushy is too pushy and have tailored pitches to individual candidates
- Do you know the business? a deep history of recruiting for similar corporate functions helps you recommend the right opportunities to candidates, while also "talking shop" and screening for relevant competencies
- Have you prioritized and organized your work? Others can juggle a plate or two, but we can rely on you to handle the whole buffet; You've recruited for a variety of roles across several initiatives, and can quickly switch gears when priorities shift or candidate relations take an unexpected turn
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software (ATS)
- Research Tools including LinkedIn, Boolean and Deep Web search skills
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- CRM Tools including Salesforce, Workday, and Tableau
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).