Publishing Strategy Manager, SEA
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but forward-thinking, professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a balanced disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Singapore Rioter, you’ll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention and real passion for gaming. The Singapore team is responsible for not only Singapore but the Southeast Asia region (Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Taiwan). With teams in Esports, publishing, and strategy, Riot Games Singapore is dedicated to building rare and memorable player experiences.
As a Publishing Strategy Manager, SEA you’ll be an integral part of our Southeast Asia publishing team and will work on defining our publishing strategy across the region. You love challenging convention with ambitious spirit, a willingness to embrace the unknown and eventually come up with earth shaking initiatives that will take our relationship with players and media partners to the next level.
- Conduct market research and build strategy plans in order to grow Riot Games presence in Southeast Asia.
- Work with the leadership team to evaluate and advocate new programs and campaigns that increase and amplify brand passion.
- Define strategic initiatives that will help inform key partners with data and analysis for better decision-making
- Work with a highly capable team across publishing strategy and operations, that delivers world-class initiatives to players
- Champion our culture: it’s all about achieving the right goals to have a significant impact on the market, it’s not about a list of tasks to tick off.
- 5+ years of experience in a strategic consulting function with at least 2+ focused on marketing/publishing strategy
- Robust in analytical and critical thinking competencies
- You are organized, outcome-focused, and comfortable with running multiple workstreams
- Able to work in and handle ambiguity
- You're a disciplined, independent thinker who is also adept at collaboration
- Strong in communication - verbal, written, and presentation
- You are globally-minded and able to grasp nuances of different markets and cultures
- Experience at a best-in-class management consulting firm or corporate strategy group
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).