We are looking for a humble, ambitious and broad-thinking recruiting professional who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor.
As Recruiter in Dublin, you'll discover and court the best and brightest talent who value personal growth, collaboration, and the player experience above all. You'll be responsible for full-cycle recruiting for non-tech positions in the Dublin office. You'll be the investigative recruiter who knows that the best hires come from dutiful analysis, timely follow-ups and commitment to providing a seamless and positive recruiting experience.
As a Dublin Rioter, you'll join a dedicated team of recruiters and Rioters committed to striving to be the most player-focused game company in the world. You'll share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. That's where you come in.
- Experienced: you'll be able to draw on at least 3 years of experience in recruiting and in that time you've picked up some first-hand experience in recruiting a wide variety of roles incl. substantial experience in hunting niche profiles. Experience recruiting in the games industry is a plus.
- A research pro: you scope out candidates from every angle, build and utilize various sourcing plans via tools that include social media and meetup groups in order to find the right talent; You should be able to share your toolbelt full of chrome extensions
- Empathic: you're a people reader, one who understands what truly motivates candidates and can use your insights to tailor job opportunities and pitches that inspire and entice
- Player-focused: you can suss out those with genuine gamer mindsets to find candidates who will thrive in a culture that takes play seriously
- Organized and agile: others can juggle a plate or two, but you can juggle the whole buffet; you can quickly change course when priorities shift or candidate relations fall through
- Full-cycle: you've been in the thick of recruiting action for some time, managing everything from finding candidates to dishing out congratulatory fist-bumps on their first day
- An impactful influencer: undaunted by titles, you can partner with anyone at any level to assist in decisions and you know how to achieve results that make a real impact
- Approachable: you listen to others and are sensitive to any communication style, and that makes it easy for anyone to talk to you; others trust you and feel comfortable coming to you with all the info, so any rising problems can be tackled before they spiral into fiery vortices of bad vibrations.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates, fully source their histories and build recruiting plans to bring top talent onboard
- Fully own recruiting for the Dublin team; from agencies to websites, phone screens to onsites, you'll handle recruitment from the candidate’s first click on the "apply" button all the way to offer letter.
- Cultivate candidate referrals across all teams
- Partner with Hiring Managers across various teams to help their teams grow
- Advise the business on recruitment best practises
- Contribute and lead recruitment projects and process improvement initiatives
- Be passionate about excellent candidate experience
Don’t forget to include a resume. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.