Communications & Influencer Manager - Poland
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result into genre-defining games. Back in 2009, that vision gave birth to our debut title League of Legends, which achieved critical acclaim among players and became the most played PC game in the world. We are honored to serve over 100 million players worldwide every month.
To support our growth and nurture our relationship with Polish players, we are building a Polish publishing team in our office in the heart of Berlin. To make that initiative a success we need inspiring leaders to help us build it up.
That's where you come in.
As Communications & Influencer Manager Poland, you'll work closely with the publishing and game teams to build influencer, communication, PR, and community strategy for initiatives that resonate with Polish players.
You'll build narrative around our games, esports, and community. You'll ensure that our messaging extends across all earned and owned channels and is done so in an authentic, player-focused way - because you're a player, too.
You’ll join us at a critical moment in our history as we look to put the ‘S’ into Riot Games
As a Berlin Rioter, you’ll join a dedicated team of specialists committed to becoming the most player-focused game company in the world. You share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and intense passion for gaming.
You’ll report to the Head of Publishing Poland and you’ll work as part of the publishing team. We’re looking for a humble, ambitious, and broad-thinking community leader who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor.
- Experienced: with at least 5 years as a PR & communications pro, you're adept at communicating through multiple mediums and able to land nuanced messaging. You know how to craft and deliver a compelling narrative to passionate and critical fans. You're well-versed with the nuances of working with agencies and third-party companies
- Connected: you spend a huge chunk of your time on Twitch, YouTube, and other relevant social channels - you relate to and are connected with a ton of streamers and content creators, and you have dozens of ideas on how to help get them to where they need to be
- A craft expert: communications, community and influencer management is your craft and you are constantly looking for ways to develop yourself. You look for inspiration across industries and know what good looks like when it comes to innovative action in these spaces. You know the sports, esports, and gaming media climate; you have prowess in navigating events and issues that draw significant media attention
- A strategist: you’re culturally-aware and player-focused in how you approach campaigns and thought leadership initiatives that have an impact. You have a deep understanding of the different platforms and channels players use, and a vision for what a thriving community needs
- Player focused: you understand your impact on the player experience because you’re a player, too; you listen closely to the community to better understand their needs before they do and improve the overall player experience.
- Personable: your outgoing, positive nature is infectious, making it easy for you to create genuine, collaborative bonds and relationships; you put your affability to good use, becoming a key voice in the Polish speaking player community
- A strong, bilingual communicator: you can effectively communicate in any medium in English and Polish: presentations, email, conference video calls, public appearances, etc. Your style is unpretentious, unspun, and authentic. You know what it takes for a community to feel heard and you will bring that voice into internal discussions.
- Agile, autonomous and organized: roadblocks, constraints, dogmas, none of these scare you. You don't need to be given continual direction and know how to manage yourself; you have an unquenchable drive for results
- Design and implement player focused PR, community, and influencer strategies, considering things like platforms, channels, influencers, partners, and more, to help us build the kind of community that League players in Poland deserve
- Foster our culture: it’s all about achieving the right goals to have a meaningful impact on the market, it’s not about a list of tasks to tick off
- Help us build and maintain authentic relationships with players through transparent communications and clever management of our platforms. Foster relationships with media and influencers, ensure they feel supported through the entire process
- Source and manage agencies, manage the communications and influencer budget
- Develop, edit, and approve press related materials like media alerts, press kits, interviews, and other essential routes of communication
- Help both established and less experienced influencers build their audiences and create more and better content that delight players. Find potential stars in the Polish community and help them grow
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.