Software Development Engineer in Test - Legends of Runeterra
That's where you come in.
As an experienced SDET (with automation experience) you'll lead the QA automation strategy for a product or feature team working mainly on our new game, Legends of Runeterra, to provide value to millions of players. You'll join a multi-discipline team of engineers and developers on a mission to support world-class player experiences. As Technical QA, you will identify essential development improvement areas for optimisation and automation and provide technical quality assurance and automation support for the engineering team in HK.
- Advise and conceptualise high level automation test strategies that suits the product’s needs, taking into account its development phase and future scalability, while clearly establishing ROI analysis to guide automation and tools decisions.
- Create and maintain automated test frameworks and QA tools for maximum coverage for the product
- Call out risks and deficiencies in software systems to engineers and quality leads/owners and propose solutions to improve.
- Collaborate with teams to build and maintain dynamic test coverage plans that are informed by the initiative-level test strategy, utilising data points to guide decisions.
- Driving communications between engineering and QA teams to foster a common understanding of quality targets and defect impacts.
- Closely partner with Product QA Leadership and Engineering leads to support milestone deliveries to highest quality.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Advanced skill in at least one programming language (e.g. C++, C#, Python)
- Perforce, Git or SVN knowledge
- Knowledge of Jenkins or other CI
- Experience acting as a connecting force between Quality and Engineering disciplines
- Experience developing tools and automation for development and quality assurance teams
- Full relocation support
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we will notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us that you take play seriously.