Product Manager (Publishing)
Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and an essential driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of our community and it’s for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
As a Product Manager, you will identify problem spaces and opportunities to create a vision for a product or a line of products, based on your deep industry experience and your contact with players and key stakeholders. You have experience creating teams and collaborating with other leaders to create common goals. You are a leader with a unique blend of business and publishing knowledge; a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. You enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems.
- You will oversee the product vision from strategic planning to tactical activities within the Riot Publishing organization across Europe
- Provide product leadership as part of a development team as an expert in your discipline
- Specify market requirements for products by conducting market research with players or internal customers
- Develop a company-wide go-to-market plan, partnering with all departments to provide solutions
- Partner with customers and partners to create agreement and communicate product updates
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- You have spent at least 5 years working as a product manager and you've led multiple teams responsible for long-term projects
- You understand product development and have lead the creation of product visions from conception to launch
- You are thoughtful and analytical in your approach to product management, you consider multiple solutions to the same problem and can see nuance where others don't
- You are experienced in building relationships and collaborating with people across multiple teams
- You have a passion or interest in gaming or the games industry with empathy for our players and community
- You are a mentor, you can speak on a broad spectrum of topics; your demeanor diffuses conflicts and puts people at ease, helping you give constructive feedback and build relationships across cultures
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, marital status, or any other category protected by law.