Recruiter - Riot Platform Group (Contract)
Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of our community and it’s for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience. Riot Games is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and has 23 offices worldwide.
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and is responsible for collaborating with their business to define the hiring strategy, champion change, and drive the entire hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication and have a deep understanding of the candidates, teams and roles we support. We collaborate with our partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as a brand ambassador for all Riot products.
As a Contract Recruiter on the Riot Platform Group, you will partner with our businesses to develop strategies to seek out the best global talent, or Rioters-in-the-wild. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle Recruiting, attracting the top talent for Riot to be able to ship new games, globally. You should expect to work across a breadth of technical and non-technical development fields. Finally, you’ll work with hiring managers to align their business’ needs with your sourcing strategies to create and present diverse and bountiful candidate pipelines to them.
- 4-6 years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting
- 2-4 years of experience working and supporting hiring across multiple products, disciplines or businesses
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- Research Tools including Linkedin, Boolean and Deep Web
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- Strong knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques
- Highly articulate, ability to communicate with everyone from your coordinator to CEO
- Experienced in building meaningful customer relationships across verticals
- Experience sourcing for Systems, Network, or DevOps Engineers
- Full-cycle hiring process management. You will be responsible for the hiring process from our initial job intake, all the way through making the hire.
- You will source passive candidates across many disciplines such as engineering and art. Through utilization of your own network and our tools together, you'll produce pipelines of candidates across multiple roles and teams.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand specific needs. You will create and execute a recruiting strategy based on these needs.
- Curious and driven, you continuously look to improve your skillset by learning from the experts. You spend time reviewing candidate reels and portfolios with the specialists to hone your craft.
- Effectively report and communicate your findings to hiring managers, as well as maintaining ATS / Greenhouse data integrity.
- Crafting engaging job postings as well as reviewing and qualifying incoming applicants.