Broadcast Assistant Production Office Coordinator (Contract)
In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends and has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a main reason for the dramatic growth of esports. At the core is the Global Esports team, the group responsible for operating the major League of Legends competitive international tournaments, defining global policies for the sport, driving global narratives, and providing services to our 15 different regional leagues. We want to bring joy to billions of fans around the world by fostering a thriving global sport ecosystem. That’s where you come in.
As a Broadcast Assistant Production Office Coordinator, you are a central piece of the daily operations of our broadcast studios. You’ll cover multiple responsibilities, reporting to the production manager and production coordinator to ensure all the people, places, and things are in place and ready for show. You’ll also help track costs. You’ll work with the passionate team of Rioters that supports our LCS broadcasts from our Santa Monica studios every week. This is a contract role with a limited term.
- Assist coordinators and producers for multiple television productions
- Assist the production manager and production coordinator in the creation and distribution of call sheets and production reports
- Coordinate production assistants and their daily responsibilities
- Organize and track PO logs, expense reports, and filing production paperwork
- Coordinate equipment rentals, scheduling crew, facility coordination (equipment inventory, rentals)
- At least 2 years in television (live broadcast is a plus)
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.