Head of FP&A Europe
Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and an essential driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of our community and it’s for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
Accountants, analysts, and advisors comprise the core of the Finance discipline at Riot, and our work ensures Riot’s offices and partners around the world are optimized for strength, speed, and intelligence -- financial and otherwise. We strive to innovate and break the mold of finance organizations without forgoing our fiduciary responsibilities. Our team contains experts from fields like tax and treasury, travel and purchasing, FP&A, and more. If we’re not crunching numbers, you'll find us playing some of the latest games, pursuing our passions or upgrading our knowledge in accounting and finance.
As Head of FP&A Europe, you will use your substantial experience working with senior leaders to support partners across Europe in making the best decisions possible. You will guide a greater understanding of performance both locally and with our central teams in LA. You will also manage the annual strategic planning process for Europe. As a Dublin Rioter, you’ll lead and mentor a small team of FP&A professionals, refine how we work and foster a culture of improvement, complete with systems for measuring and recognizing success.
- Partner with senior leaders in the development of business strategy across multiple offices in Europe
- Present business reviews on a monthly or quarterly basis at a multiple business levels
- Drive insight enhancement to achieve a better understanding of performance
- Lead and develop a team of FP&A professionals
- Partner with Central and global finance teams
- Foster and environment of change and improvement
- Lead the annual budgeting process across multiple regions
- Prepare detailed financial models, measurement and analysis
- Support Europe-wide teams on internal projects and ongoing commercial programs
- Certified / Chartered (ACCA/ACA) Qualified Accountant with 8- 10 years relevant experience
- FP&A and Business Partnering experience in a pan European environment ideally in the technology or related sector
- Experience working with senior level partners and managers across multiple regions
- Experience in financial planning, budgeting and ongoing performance analysis
- Strong analytical skills and with commercial acumen
- Willingness to challenge and enhance current processes and our support to the business
- Experience in Oracle, or implementation of improvements to existing finance tools
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!