Internal Communications Associate
As an Internal Communications Associate, you’ll help Rioters worldwide stay informed about what’s happening in and around Riot. You’ll do this by crafting and collaborating on internal knowledge that helps bridge the gap for Rioters globally, while working as a key partner to content creators in every office. You will know and understand what's happening across the company, surfacing stories that matter to the company and Riot's culture. You'll also be an expert in managing our digital channels, helping us to strategically think about when and where we message things to Rioters on a variety of platforms.
- Create, develop, and produce content for Rioters internally
- Help identify opportunities and coach subject matter experts through developing content internally and facilitating those projects through to the finish line
- Become proficient in our CMS and digital channels and responsible for training and teaching Rioters how to use our internal tools
- Manage and help identify opportunities for us to level-up our internal digital channels environment
- Build relationships with and manage partnerships with our global content creators
- Help maintain governance expectations and energize partners into creating content
- Execute bi-weekly comms to local partners with updates, calls to action, and roadmaps for our internal knowledge and content
- Manage the team’s editorial calendar
- Pivot as needed, and support projects as they come up, whether to help strategize on comms or execute an experiential event; you’ll be a strong individual contributor, that’s always ready to “group mid” when necessary
- Keep a finger on the pulse of Riot, surfacing stories and campaigns that reflect who we are, what we care about, and what we need to know as a company
- Build an authentic relationship with Rioters through transparent, thoughtful, and resonant messaging that’s certified 100% bullshit-free
- 3+ years of experience in a communications, content development, or editorial role
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Understand content strategy and development and current trends in the space
- Understand basic analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills and relationship building
- Experience working with tech or creative entertainment companies is a huge plus!
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and making decisions that focus on the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).