Senior Producer - Unpublished Fighting Game
As a Producer, you’ll lead passionate, cross-functional teams in creating unique content and incredible experiences for players around the world. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you’ll guide development, smashing through obstacles and driving products into players’ hands. You’ll by help concept, deliver and improve creative projects at every stage of production.
Project L is our new fighting game! As a Senior Producer for this team, you will report to the R&D Senior Product Lead and work with our developers to lead production efforts in bringing new game products to market. You will partner with developers and internal stakeholders at Riot. You will ensure that the team is set up for success at every stage of project development from: prototype and pre-production to launch and beyond as an essential member of the development team.
- Guide the organization and delivery of team’s feature work to create a clean, up-to-date work backlog
- Encourage team meetings and discussions
- Support team by removing roadblocks and managing distractions
- Direct all team rituals
- Diverse work planning with estimations
- Velocity tracking on sprint and release basis
- Sprint / milestone commitment and dependency / risk tracking
- Quality tracking (bug count, bug velocity, subjective quality post ship)
- Track ALL work (planned, unplanned, emergent)
- Direct all progress communications
- Keep partners consulted and informed on progress and bought in to discussions as needed for project success
- Encourage collaboration between the team, internal customers, and partners
- Create team product roadmap that expresses the value being delivered (to players or other customers) with Senior Product Lead
- Lead product discovery incorporating cross discipline perspectives (such as design, art, and engineering)
- Get partner support on the “why” behind the team’s work
- Provide important product feedback and insight to the team and leadership
- Be the advocate for team’s game and decisions
- Champion a player-focused mindset and be the voice of the player
- Review and engage with players through popular channels (forums, events, etc). Understand the pulse of our players.
- 4+ years of experience as a Game Producer with experience coordinating live games development and operations
- Experience shipping multiple games with production responsibility on important features and content
- Knowledge of First Party timelines and processes
- Experience scheduling and tracking development.
- Experience leading teams through feature development (delivery, post-release support, etc.)
- 6+ years of experience as a Game Producer with experience coordinating live games development and operations
- Experience with production tools like JIRA and Favro to track development and create reporting.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).