Marketing Campaign Lead
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Marketing Campaign Lead, you will deliver engaging and memorable player experiences around our games. You are eager to design marketing campaigns and events that maximize awareness, impact, and participation with compelling communication and captivating storytelling. You smash through limitations to reach creative solutions and come up with groundbreaking ideas that will take our relationship with players to the next level. You will collaborate with both internal teams and external partner agencies to create the best marketing practices in the gaming industry.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you will lead a small team and join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Create marketing & brand campaigns that will hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways for Korean players.
- Craft event strategy that drives the passion of Korean players and influencers - Be that community tournament, online contest, live events, or anything in between.
- Establish and use KPIs to help us consistently improve marketing performance.
- Manage relationships with external agencies to contribute in awesome marketing campaigns, delivering even more value to players.
- Inspire the publishing division to create amazing experiences for players.
- Experienced: you are a well-honed marketing expert with at least 10 years of experience in marketing, demonstrating success in establishing best practices, analysis and trends, product positioning, creative and media strategies, PR, and promotions.
- English speaker: you are fluent in Korean and English with the context to understand and interpret both cultures.
- A creative: you have the ability to see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up your team's creative ideas; you back up the strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics, and statistics.
- A trusted leader: you lead, support and mentor your teammates on and off the court; you offer guidance and encouragement when the team needs support and fist bump when they are kicking ass.
- Player-focused: you are a player yourself, and you know all the ins and outs of PC gaming in Korea; you are ready to put your extensive gaming experience to work and build marketing initiatives that the players in Korea want to see.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.