Senior Manager, People Strategy and Operations (D&I)
The Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) team is amplifying diverse voices and fostering an inclusive environment across Riot. Riot’s mission is to be the most player focused gaming company in the world. In order to achieve our mission, we must reflect the ideas, experiences and backgrounds of our players. Our D&I organization enables our mission by attracting outstanding talent and ensuring every Rioter has experiences that enable them to do their best work.
As Senior Manager, People Strategy and Operations reporting to the to the Chief Diversity Officer (CDO) and Talent Acquisition (TA) Leader, you will create strategies that attract and retain great people in our industry. As an essential partner, you will help establish and lead all vision, strategy, and goals for D&I and TA functions. You will lead the most important projects while maintaining the operational rhythm of the business. You will also organize the flow of priorities coming to the CDO’s office and from the TA team through team leads.
- Partner with the CDO & TA leader to promote understanding around strategic projects, create a road map for execution, ensure agreement on goals, and monitor progress
- Lead a team to design projects that help TA and D&I to achieve strategic goals
- Develop communication strategy
- At the direction of the CDO/TA leader, design D&I and TA strategic operations
- Lead transformation and change management programs within D&I and TA
- Build and sustain a successful and healthy organization: review, design, and work on improvements to department structure, find skills gaps and help address them, design workflows, and align internal processes
- Partner with other essential leadership teams to promote successful enterprise-wide plans
- Ensure that important diversity and talent projects, including those that are linked to important metrics, are on track
- Ensure weekly priorities are set and maintained, including adjusting schedules and meetings to protect priorities
- Create a cross-departmental agenda of execution and delivery
- Work with Finance and Operations leaders to track performance of important metrics
- Partner with the Analytics team to design metrics and dashboards for D&I and TA functions, and monitor progress
- Identify and lead the direction of ad hoc strategic projects - everything from defining new opportunities to performing important projects, and closing the gaps in business and operations
- Prepare presentations for all audiences, including creating compelling presentations for company-wide meetings and speaking engagements
- Work with important partners to develop annual company-wide D&I and TA projects, including presenting metrics quarterly
- Create and promote meetings and discussions to ensure that groups are working on the strategic direction and goals by having a pulse, through leadership, on our organization and implementing feedback loops
- 8+ years of experience working in a progressive D&I or TA capacity
- 4+ years of project management experience leading diversity or TA projects
- Experience in the operations of a diversity function (creating governance and structures)
- Experience creating TA processes and metrics
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration or HR.
- Experience leading a team
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.