Web Content Associate (Contractor)
As Web Content Editor, you’re the direct gateway between players and games (because we now have more than one, yay!) web presence worldwide. When we release new game features, modes, promotions, champions, skins and articles, you’ll curate and update the game clients, and YouTube channels, while catching and correcting any wild errors that might appear in any of our games. You will also collaborate with our localization quality assurance team, to ensure that even content in languages you don’t speak is 100% correct. The result is a content-rich web destination for millions of enthusiastic players around the world.
As a Dubai Rioter, you’ll join a small team that shares our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention, and maniacal passion for gaming. Riot Games Dubai is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Middle East players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Collaborate with the European publishing team on creative marketing campaigns like ARAM-arama or the KDA/Beat Saber collaboration
- Maintain, format, and post new content on League of Legends’ international websites, game clients and social channels
- Review content and fix all style, copy, layout and HTML errors encountered
- Collaborate with our dedicated Localization Quality Assurance team to fix any and all language and translation errors before players see them
- Partner with Rioters from multiple teams and international offices to obtain content and related assets, stay on top of embargos and posting deadlines and publish localized web content to regional players
- Track content performance and compile analytics that paint a picture of what players are enjoying and what they’re ignoring
- Identify and propose improvements to the publishing workflow, content presentation or content performance
- 4 years+ experience creating web content
- Fluent Arabic - Written and Spoken are required for this role.
- Experience with a web content Management system such as Drupal, Wordpress, Joomal Content Stack or Sprinkler
- You know your way around the frontend of a website and work with HTML and CSS; during your QA passes, you detect and correct any errors causing layout bugs or functional failures on either desktop or mobile
- A gamer: whether it’s board-games, PC, console or mobile, you love games and find time to play. You intently follow news on your favorite games’ web portals and while you enjoy the marketing magic, you’re also curious about what happens behind the curtain
- Motivated: you’re hungry to learn more about the world of web management, and are looking for a place to get your feet wet with coding, publishing, marketing and trafficking experience
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!