Executive Assistant - CEO
As Executive Assistant reporting to Riot’s CEO, you will support our CEO as a strategist, consultant, and implementer. You will partner with the CEO’s Chief of Staff to develop an understanding of the senior leadership team’s priorities, and prioritize our CEO’s time accordingly. You will handle the daily management of complex workflows, including logistical planning for meetings, heavy calendaring, coordination of travel, essential business matters, and strategic projects. You will play an important part in relationship management within the business and identify situations that could affect the successful execution of the CEO’s commitments.
- Develop an understanding of the CEO’s priorities and commitments to ensure the CEO’s productivity daily
- Schedule meetings and manage the CEO’s daily calendars
- Organize travel arrangement, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and handle expense reports
- Maintain a filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Handle confidential information that requires discretion in deciding what is appropriate to share with whom for business purposes
- Represent the CEO by navigating communications and other requests with grace, donning white gloves and anchoring to Riot’s values
- Be a gatekeeper and partner with other Rioters to handle communication flow between teams
- 8+ years of experience supporting senior leaders as an Executive Assistant
- Organizational agility with executive and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization
- Results/action oriented with project management skills
- Fluent French language skills
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Google Suite expert
- Mandarin language skills (any level)
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).