Game Producer II - Wild Rift, Tech Vertical
Job Id: REQ-0000619
As Game Producers at Riot, we lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative internal and external tools that unlock Riot’s ability to deliver player value. By leading engineers, we drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. We meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production. We do all of this in service of an ambitious transformation of Riot’s company infrastructure into a highly adaptable, efficient and effective machine that multiplies Riot’s ability to deliver player value.
As a Delivery-Focused Game Producer II on the Tech Vertical team, you’ll report to Wild Rift’s Development Director, and oversee the delivery of a diverse set of technologies and processes to bring Wild Rift for our players. You’ll work closely with engineering teams, keeping our technical projects on track and building work systems that ensure that we’re able to keep our commitments to players. You’ll inspire teams to collaborate across time (zones) and space, and help prioritize work with an eye towards player value.
This role requires international travel.
- Provide delivery leadership for a portfolio of technical projects
- Audit and improve existing development processes, bolstering visibility and predictability
- Prioritize work to help mitigate distractions and impacted velocity
- Work closely with product leadership, providing transparency around any risks that could affect delivery schedule or development velocity
- Build healthy teams with a continuous improvement mentality
- Build accountability through agreements and follow-up (e.g., defining sprints, milestones, roles and responsibilities)
- 4+ years of experience leading development and delivery efforts for medium-to-large teams
- Experience working with engineers to deliver technical features, specifically on games-as-a-service
- Deep toolkit of development methodology (especially Agile)
- Systems-based thinking, with a willingness to invest time to understand causal motivations
- Experience working with teams, especially remote, across multiple disciplines, timezones and cultures
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Able to discuss technology in Mandarin
- Experience working on mobile games
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).