Accounting Specialist, SEA (Contractor)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond! We’re looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment. That's where you come in.
As an Accounting Specialist on the Business Operations team for South East Asia (SEA), you will report to the Finance Manager and assist to drive accounting processes and workflows as part of your day-to-day responsibilities. This includes processing vendor invoices, invoice coding, report tracking, general accounting and payments.
Our Business Operations team manages strategic advisory, special projects, finance, payments and operations across the South East Asian markets: Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau. We’re an interdisciplinary group of economists, financiers, consultants and strategists from all sorts of backgrounds who join together to drive business performance and advocate for players across the region.
- Management and execution of day-to-day general accounting and accounts payable functions
- Prepare payments to local and overseas vendors
- Maintain accruals, prepaid accounts and perform monthly reconciliation
- Maintain fixed assets registers and journals
- Liaise with external auditors for annual audit
- Processing of expense reimbursements
- Provide support to the Finance Manager and wider Business Operations Team for all finance related matters
- Work experience in an accounting role
- Diploma in Accounting or relevant discipline. Pursuing BA/BSc in Accountancy/Finance or relevant disciplines, ACCA, CIMA can be considered.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service oriented within team members
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
- Software knowledge in a financial ERP system
- Software knowledge in using procurement and expense systems