Marketing Project Manager, SEA (Contractor)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Marketing Project Manager, SEA (Contractor) you will help to deliver our marketing campaigns to players across Southeast Asia. You will focus on setting, tracking and holding the team accountable to production and development milestones while leading the production process for key marketing tactics including video content, live events, and more. You love to push convention and have an ambitious spirit. You are able to come up with innovative solutions to maximize budget and streamline production efforts.
As a Rioter in Singapore, you’ll join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games SEA is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Manage end-to-end project life cycle from kick-off to go-live for key marketing tactics including video content, live events, and more
- Manage vendors involved in project delivery across scope, budget, and timelines
- Build the initiative work system for the marketing team (rituals, tracking)
- Ensure best practices in project delivery are maintained
- 4+ years of experience working as a producer or project manager in the entertainment space (games, sports, film and television, music)
- Experience working in a variety of marketing mediums (video content, website development, live events)
- Regional experience working across different countries/markets within Southeast Asia, including an understanding of general cultural and localization differences.