Senior Brand Manager, Valorant, DACH
As Senior Brand Manager - VALORANT, you will report to the Lead Brand Manager - DACH. You will pave and lead the way to serve our communities of players in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and welcome future ones. To achieve that, you’ll surround yourself with outstanding partners and agencies while keeping in touch with who matters the most, the local communities.
You will be based in Berlin, Germany. You will join a lean and dedicated team of Rioters working across multiple communities, platforms and games: League of Legends, VALORANT, Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and our upcoming releases, such as League of Legends: Wild Rift.
You will be committed to ensuring that Riot is the most player-focused game company in the world. You will collaborate with teams across the globe with the goal of bringing the best possible experiences to players from the DACH region.
- Lead branding and marketing programs that engage players in DACH and champion the VALORANT brand
- Create campaign strategies in partnership with the European and LA marketing teams that will hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways for players from Vienna to Hamburg
- Partner with multiple teams and agencies to create top-notch publishing programs to increase player retention and engagement
- Ensure that marketing assets, web content, and community materials are of the highest standard and representative of a player-focused approach
- You have 5+ years of leadership experience publishing video games in the region (marketing, branding, PR) and many more developing plans from start to finish
- You can target the most relevant strategic avenues to bring our publishing programs to our players
- You are passionate about the tactical FPS genre
- Fluent in German with a good grasp of idioms and proverbs
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Commuting allowance
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruits in the office
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!