Game Producer II - Legends of Runeterra
As a Game Producer II, you'll maintain the relationships between our internal team and our external development studios to verify we are making the best possible games. By building relationships and inspiring our developers to collaborate, you will guide quality projects from Riot into players hands. You will help concept, provide, improve, and influence game development with our partner studios at each stage of production. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Game Producer II within LoR, you will report to the Manager of Production and work with our developers to guarantee our game features are high-quality and fun for players. You will work with teams at Riot, and externally. You will ensure that the team is set up for success at every stage of project development. You will encourage knowledge sharing and standard methodologies to ensure we always work at a high standard and are thoughtful partners to all of our developers.
- Drive game features to completion across a variety of platforms and external teams
- Guide developers through goals and metric setting and conduct regular product reviews, supporting the team and ensuring that the game is on track
- Provide updates and visibility to the leadership team and fellow producers
- Work with the QA lead to verify that each game is tested and hit quality targets
- Speak to a broad spectrum of topics being well versed in game production
- 3+ year of experience in Game Production
- You have shipped at least one game, or multiple features as part of a development studio
- Experience overseeing the full life-cycle of game development
- You have a full understanding of game production, including milestone planning and risk management
- Experience with iterative development methodologies like Scrum & Agile, and have used supporting software (i.e.: JIRA, Favro, Hansoft)
- Experience working with external development teams
- Experience working with audience motivations and segmentation
- Deal negotiation and experience working with legal on partner contracts
- Knowledgeable about the gaming industry including newest trends and events
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.