Product Manager Intern - Central Technologies
As a Product Manager Intern, you’ll lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative internal and external tools that unlock Riot’s ability to deliver player value. By leading engineers, you’ll drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. You’ll meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production. You’ll do all of this in service of an ambitious transformation of Riot’s company infrastructure into a highly adaptable, efficient and effective machine that multiplies Riot’s ability to deliver player value.
- Help craft vision and strategy for Infrastructure at Riot
- Develop tools to help understand what customers need
- Create roadmaps and backlogs to help us stay on track
- Self directed research project around industry trends
- Currently enrolled in a college, university or non degree program
- Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 week at our Santa Monica Headquarters (subject to change based on COVID-19 restrictions)
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Excel
- Proven problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Experience working on a project for customers
- Familiarity with product management core concepts
- Familiarity with Agile software development and methodologies
- Familiarity with AWS and its managed services
- Familiarity with containerization and microservices
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot Internships are paid, and we offer relocation and housing support. You can expect subsidized meals and the ability to participate in our Play Fund, so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games. The University Programs team also invites you to intern focused events so you can connect with your fellow interns and Rioters to make the most out of your experience.
Applications Close January 15th 11:59pm PT
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).