Game Producer III - R&D
As a Producer, you will lead passionate teams in creating incredible experiences for players around the world. You own the delivery of large product releases and craft processes that promote fast progress team collaboration. Making games is unpredictable. You provide the structure and flexibility needed to balance product quality and timely delivery.
As a Producer III in R&D working on an early stage product, you will help produce one of Riot’s next big bets. You are comfortable operating in an environment where change, big and small, is part of the process. You will lead the team in establishing clear goals and constraints, and ensure we have the plans and processes needed to achieve our goals. We are still small, so this requires plenty of hands-on work running operations. You will report to the team captain, and support the leadership team in scaling our operations and team through the product life cycle.
- Translate the product strategy into a roadmap for large product experiences throughout the game development cycle
- Work closely with the product leadership and designer POs to ensure the vision for the product is clear, and align the team behind it throughout execution
- Lead all production aspects and tasks in your areas of responsibilities, and ensure the timely and predictable delivery of great player experiences
- Improve the production processes to optimize our velocity, collaboration, and visibility
- Identify issues standing in the way of success (people, product, process), provide strategies for tackling them, own their resolution and evaluate results
- Act as a key team member in scaling the team and operations by contributing to the production plans and the recruiting process
- 5+ years of experience as an embedded Game Producer
- Experience shipping at least one AAA game from start to finish, with production responsibility on important features and content
- Experience scheduling and tracking while reporting on progress
- Experience with both agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- A passion & empathy for solving people's problems and building happy, motivated teams.
- Broad knowledge across diverse areas of game-making
- Experience with production tools like JIRA and Favro to track development and create reporting
- Understanding, passion, and engagement with online multiplayer PvE games
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).