People Team Coordinator
Established in 2020, the Singapore Studio is Riot’s second international game development studio. Working together with our Hong Kong Studio, Riot has been expanding our footprint in Asia and accelerating our talent growth to develop games that deliver great experiences to our players. Our mission is to “scale Riot’s games to hyper-serve players.”
We partner with our LA headquarters on game development for League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and Legends of Runeterra. We’re also building teams for VALORANT and Project L, our take on a fighting game. The Singapore Studio is seeking talented, passionate Rioters with backgrounds in all areas of game development to build games that make it better to be a player.
We’re focused on working together to promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity, so every Rioter can be their best while we boldly pursue games.
That's where you come in.
As People team Coordinator, you will give amazing first impressions for hundreds of potential future Rioters, coloring their initial reactions to our hiring process, company and culture. You’ll be the conduit between internal teams, hiring managers and recruiting groups to help Riot win over experienced recruits. You’ll use your people-powered personality to inspire and entice potential Rioters.
As part of the Hong Kong & Singapore Studio People Team, you will join a small but impactful team of passionate Rioters who strive to create one of the best work environments there is, and make a career in our studio a unique moment in a Rioter’s life. As a People Team Coordinator, you will be the face of Riot for candidates, and the guardian of their interviewing experience, you will use your experience and passion for Talent Acquisition to coach, mentor and give advice to the team on what excellence looks like for Candidate experience.
- Coordinate all remote & onsite interviews scheduling and management, including travel, visas and accommodation for onsites, and own relocation support where necessary
- You will ensure our studio offers one of the best in class candidate experience in the industry, you will partner with the People team to analyze candidates surveys, identify pain points and help design impactful candidate processes
- You will partner with Hiring Managers and the People team to ensure candidates receive timely feedback, making sure no one is ever lost in translation
- You will help maintain the Singapore recruitment platforms, working closely with Recruiters & Hiring Managers to ensure process integrity and provide coaching on compliance matters
- You will partner with the People team and Hiring Managers to maintain our internal Recruitment systems & data integrity
- You will handle sensitive personal documentation & candidate information with high integrity, you will partner with the People team and future Rioters to handle visa applications and support new Rioters through the process
- Partner with the People team on wider initiatives related to candidate management, employer branding, local partnerships
- Partner with Recruiting & Hiring Managers to welcome new hires and make sure that they’re set up for success
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in supporting recruiting for creative teams (Art, Creative Design, Content Production…) and Software Engineering teams
- You have experience with the legal ecosystem in Singapore, you have been involved in all legal aspects of recruitment, and you can confidently advise our team on compliance matters
- You’re likely a top scorer at Calendar Tetris, able to schedule yourself, recruiters, candidates and interview teams around hectic days
- You know where and how to spot great people to enhance our teams
- You’re sociable, efficient, responsive & you are able to prioritize effectively in a high volume environment
- You’ve welcomed new hires and you’ve innovated onboarding programs to improve new joiners experience
- Knowledge of ATS (prior experience using Greenhouse is a nice to have)
- Fluency in Mandarin is a plus
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work.
- Full relocation support
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we will notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us that you take play seriously.