Game Producer II - Wild Rift, Content Acquisition Team
As a Producer, you’ll lead passionate cross-functional teams in creating creative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you’ll guide development, smashing through obstacles and driving products into players’ hands. You’ll exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, improve, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
As a Game Producer II for League of Legends: Wild Rift's Around-Game initiative, you will report into the Initiative Delivery lead for Around-Game. Supporting the Content Acquisition Team, you will help deliver personalization and monetization options that make sense for the player, the game, and the business. You'll prioritize product increments across multiple problem domains, while contributing new content and features that players will love.
- Partner with Team product lead to take on delivery responsibilities for the Content Acquisition Team
- Audit existing development processes and review them with a focus on efficacy, providing forward visibility and predictability for deliveries
- Ensure risks around development progress, velocity, team health, and product evaluations (KPS/Goals) are identified and reduced with product leadership
- Sync, collaborate, and build trust with external partners on roadmap planning, velocity, and dependencies
- Experience working with teams, especially remote, across multiple disciplines, timezones and cultures
- 3+ years of experience in development with demonstrated experience with delivery as a delivery lead
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Systems-based thinking, with a willingness to understand causal motivations and develop new frameworks
- A deep toolkit of development methodology, with experience adapting to new situations
- Experience building communication frameworks between teams - with a mix of patience and goal orientation to navigate complex cultural, technology and product requirements.
- Experience making and launching Mobile games
- Experience managing remote teams
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).