Senior Recruiter - Worldwide Publishing
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and drive the entire hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication to develop deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as a brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a Senior Recruiter focused on Riot’s Worldwide Publishing teams, you will work on an array of roles across Engineering, Production, Publishing, and Esports. You will report to a Recruiting Manager. You will partner with our businesses to develop strategies to look for the best global talent, or Rioters-in-the-wild. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle recruiting and attracting qualified candidates to support Riot’s continued growth.
- Review and qualify incoming applicants
- Source, review, and qualify passive candidates
- Candidate Management
- Report on KPIs, goals, and other staffing metrics
- Stakeholder management
- 6+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting with a focus on technical (ex. software or infrastructure Engineers) roles and non-technical (ex. production, publishing) roles
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking software
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and research tools (i.e. - Linkedin, Boolean, and Deep Web)
- Experience building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- Experience supporting publishing, marketing, and creative roles
- Experience recruiting across time zones, and within live event production
- Experience with complex Visa scenarios
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).