Brand Manager WR (Contractor)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Brand Manager, you will lead projects that harness Riot's creative energies to engage players with a deep understanding and appreciation of the Riot Games brand. You will design and implement marketing strategy, drive creative campaigns and initiatives that maximize trials and help establish Wild Rift and Riot brands in China. This includes planning, roadmap management, content delivery, and communications with stakeholders.
- Create campaign strategies that hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways for players
- Execute the marketing campaign in coordination with various teams to achieve the goals
- Help and support all aspect of mobile game publishing, including player’s communication, operation, and localization.
- Establish and use KPIs to measure and consistently help to improve marketing performance
- Coordinate complex schedules across a variety of time zones, arrange meeting, and manage publishing calendar to support internal and partner usage
- 3+ years of experience in game publishing, campaign planning, brand management, and communication. Prefer mobile gaming experience in China.
- Bilingual: You speak and write fluent English and Chinese while having an in-depth knowledge about the Chinese gaming culture
- A Player-Focused Champion: You understand die hard fandom and can empathize with our most avid players; you know the importance of listening to player needs because you are a player too.
- Passion in Gaming: You’re a gamer with deep passion in one or more competitive genres and you use your gaming experience to connect with and represent players as a gamer yourself