Job Id: REQ-0001255
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As an Influencer Manager, you’ll build influencer strategy in the long term, and drive influencer campaigns and initiatives of multiple games to fulfill the expectation of both Riot and players. This includes planning, operation, relationship management, and communications with various influencers and global Rioters. In a very collaborative environment, you will work with various internal teams and influencers to create the best practices in order to realize Riot’s vision.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to bring out the best results in influencer campaigns.
- Build a long term influencer marketing strategy which expands and enhances Riot’s capabilities.
- Upgrade official influencer support programs in order to increase community content creations and find/recruit new talented influencers.
- Analyze overall performance of influencer campaigns both qualitatively and quantitatively, and improve next campaigns based on the analysis.
- Experienced : you ideally have 7+ years of related experience or deep knowledge in digital marketing, preferably with a background in influencer marketing.
- Bilingual (English speaker) : you are fluent in English and Korean with the context to understand and interpret both cultures.
- Multi-tasker: you manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and effectively while managing your time based on given priority.
- Excellent communication skills : you know which is the best way to communicate with others in specific situations and follow the way.
- Player-focused : you are a player yourself, and you know all the ins and outs of gaming in Korea; you are ready to put your extensive gaming experience to work and build marketing initiatives that the players in Korea want to see.
- Stay hungry, stay humble : you are a person who believes that there is always more to learn from each other, from players, and approach each problem with optimism, ambition, and curiosity.